Solaris Copper
  • Solaris Copper is exploring and developing a portfolio of copper assets in the Americas

About Us

Solaris Copper is a multi-asset exploration company focused on copper projects in the Americas. Two of the company’s projects were discovered by David Lowell, arguably the world’s leading copper geologist.
Learn More

Investors

Solaris Copper was formed in August 2018 as a spin-out of Equinox Gold’s copper assets. Equinox Gold retained 40% and the remaining 60% was distributed amongst Equinox Gold shareholders.
Learn More

Latest News

More News

Our Projects

Ecuador

Warintza

Advanced-stage copper-molybdenum exploration
Project Details
Mexico

La Verde

Advanced-stage copper-silver-gold exploration
Project Details
Chile

Ricardo

Early-stage copper-molybdenum exploration
Project Details
Peru

Earn-in Agreements

Two properties prospective for base metals
Project Details
Sign up for the latest news and updates
Designed & Powered by BLENDER
Terms of UsePrivacy Policy© 2018 Solaris Copper Inc. All Rights Reserved