Solaris Copper

Projects

Solaris Copper holds controlling interests in three porphyry copper projects in Ecuador, Chile and Mexico and has entered into earn-in agreements for a grassroots copper project in Chile and two early-stage copper projects in Peru. Two of the Company’s projects have been advanced to the point of resource definition, hosting a combined measured and indicated resource of 3.7 billion pounds of copper with an additional 4.6 billion pounds of inferred copper resource.

ECUADOR

Warintza Project

Warintza is an advanced-stage porphyry copper-molybdenum project located in southeastern Ecuador, along the same trend as the Mirador copper-gold and San Carlos Panantza copper projects.
Project Details
CHILE

Ricardo Project

Ricardo is being advanced in partnership with a subsidiary of Freeport McMoRan. Ricardo is an early-stage copper-molybdenum exploration prospect located in the profilific Chuquicamata mining district of Northern Chile.

Project Details

MEXICO

La Verde Project

Solaris Copper owns a 60% interest in the advanced-stage copper-silver-gold La Verde Project, with the remaining 40% interest held by a subsidiary of Teck Resources Limited. The project is located in the State of Mochoacán, Mexico.
Project Details
CHILE / PERU

Earn-in Agreements

Solaris Copper has entered into an earn-in agreement with Freeport-McMoRan to earn an interest in the Tamarugo property in Chile, and has earn-in agreements with Pucara Resources to earn an interest in two grassroots projects in Peru.

Project Details

Sign up for the latest news and updates
Designed & Powered by BLENDER
Terms of UsePrivacy Policy© 2019 Solaris Copper Inc. All Rights Reserved